Wednesday, March 12, 2008

On Vijay's Path: Born in the largest secular & democratic country, I was able to appreciate "unity in diversity"

Vijay's Baha'i way. -gw

I was searching for the books from my Guru Vethathiri Maharishi. Surprisingly all the online library was erased and luckily I ran into one of his works, our family favorite. The Gravity of Gravity. He also mentioned about unification of Science and religion in one of his famous books "Yoga for Modern Age" (formerly published as Karma Yoga). I wish the books were accessible to everyone.... I totally love the idea of Bahai Reference Library, which has almost all books online for free. Isn't this great?

http://citizenofuniverse.blogspot.com/2008/02/books-of-wisdom.html


Vijay, Universal Citizen: Unity, Peace and Integrity are vital for my existence. Growing up I was exploring different faiths (religions). I believe all Religions are the Same. Born in largest secular & democratic country I was able to appreciate "Unity in Diversity". Unity, peace, prosperity, love and wisdom to you and all. Information written in this website are personal opinions, please investigate individually and find the truth.

http://citizenofuniverse.blogspot.com/

{Photo: Shri Vethathiri Maharishi. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License}

No comments: