Thursday, March 20, 2008

On Hatred | Petrified | Tension | Delighted: It's the Baha'i Faith this time


This is the result that just pops out on my blog-search for "Baha'i" today. -gw
+
Hatred Petrified Tension Delighted
17 Mar 2008 by hanif902020 DELIGHTED YES! the next EIF session is next two weeks! I so the happy la….haha…this time, the Baha’is are doing their honour of hosting us! [last month was Islam]. Can’t Wait! WE SHALL KNOW MORE ABOUT THE BAHA’I FAITH! ~MuHaMmAD HaNiF.
Urban World Unite - http://beyondourworld.wordpress.com

HATRED
Participating in Pre-University Seminar 2008
REJECTED

PETRIFIED
H2 Geography
CAN I MAKE IT?

TENSION
Project Work! MLL Project! Diploma Assignment!
HOW TO FINISH UP?

DELIGHTED
Another session on Explorations Into Faiths!
IT’S BAHA’I FAITH THIS TIME!

No comments: