Saturday, February 16, 2008

On Reading the Baha'i Writings before Bed: With Gratitude

What do you do before bed? Read the Writings? Say your 95 Allah'u'abhas? -gw

Two books rest on the shelf behind my bed, one to write, and one to read. The reading is from a daily devotional book with Baha'i readings called "Nearness to God". My Gratitude Notebook (#7) receives a paragraph, or sometimes a bulleted list of 10 things for which I am grateful today.


+
{"Beaded Suede Journal on Sheets," uploaded on February 1, 2007 by Bekah Stargazing on flickr, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 Generic}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know the publisher of "Nearness to God"? I could not find it on the U.S. Bahai Book website.

GWD said...

I searched for it myself last night when doing this post, but without success. I've seen it, I can visualize it, but I just can't find it.