Friday, January 25, 2008

On Embracing the Baha'i Faith, Full-on, Gradually: It's seriously changing my life

Sian's Baha'i card has come. -gw

Embracing the Baha'i Faith full-on, gradually. :) It's seriously changing my life and I'm finding out more about myself and the world around me. I've found that for many, modern life is war and that's why some friendships don't last, but forgiveness is key. :) I've forgiven but am also compromising, saying that I forgive but won't take back. Forgiving but not forgetting, if you will. I'm stronger, yay! ...

I know, I'm 18, but after a while, I thought, "I was 8 TEN YEARS AGO?!? WHEN DID I GET THIS OLD?!?!" But hahaha I'm growing young again. :D Also, my Baha'i card has come, but I have not yet received it! Maybe it's still in the mailbox or somewhere in my house. But once I get it, I'm totally going to the feasts and pioneering and everything! =D And pilgrimage, too, of course!
+
mmm... chicken tondi...
Now show me how to shine---I want to be free from desolation and despair

Name: Sian x Paris
Bio: Hello, I'm an immigrant from GJ. I come in peace.

No comments: