Friday, January 11, 2008

On a Coincidence or Not: I am grateful to heaven


Coincidence 3
In 1820 Joseph Smith had a vision of the Father and the Son and a Kingdom of God arising in the New World. He founded the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints. In June 1844 this religious teacher was killed, and no Kingdom came from heaven to America. Instead even before the end of the 19th century, Americans were playing a pioneering role in the spread of the message of Bahá’u’lláh Who prayed: God grant that the light of unity may envelop the whole earth, and that the seal, “the Kingdom is God’s”, may be stamped upon the brow of all its peoples.
+
+
Bahá'í Thinking is my personal response to nine questions which were often posed to me: Bahá'í? - Utopia? - Religion? - God? - Revelation? - Bahá'u'lláh? - Man? - Death? - Coincidences? All my answers are based upon my perception of the Writings which are provided by the youngest Revelation from God. ...

The selected links to other websites are like the doors to elevators, stairways, floors and rooms of the treasures house of a worldwide spiritual miracle. That I have discovered it, I am grateful to heaven. Fortunately for me friends have encouraged me to pick up my pen again after I had laid it down.

To Susanne, Marc, Banafshèh and Benyamin, I give my thanks for their example of loyalty to the Cause of Bahá’u’lláh.
+

No comments: