Tuesday, January 01, 2008

On the Baha'i Religion in Belize: Some things I need to remind myself to write about

"Belize," uploaded on January 14, 2007 by wockerjabby on flickr, licensed under
More on "Baha'i" popping up randomly in people's lives. Like anything happens randomly. -gw

Some things I need to note to remind myself of to write about...the Baha'i religion in Belize - as always when I travel with my mom I seem to come across random Baha'i signs in the most obscure places. there are lots of religions throughout Belize. it sounds like Catholicism is the most prevalent but I was shocked when our tour guide mentioned Baha'i. I asked some questions which prompted a some looks of concern from my mother.... Our guide was not all that familiar with it so the conversation did not progress from there.

http://giggle-for-the-cure.blogspot.com/2007/12/happy-new-year.html

No comments: