Sunday, December 23, 2007

On locle999 on Religious Unity on del.icio.us: Who is this Masked Man?

"Gold and cartonage funerary mask of an Alexandrian Man Ptolemaic Period Egypt," photographed at the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum in San Jose, California, uploaded on September 29, 2006 by mharrsch on flickr, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 Generic.


I am a great admirer of locle999 on del.icio.us. I don't know who he or she is. The bookmark sharing site del.icio.us doesn't provide identifying information about its users. Only if the user self-identifies via chosen name can you tell. dragfyre on del.icio.us is dragfyre of Doberman Pizza blog fame, who is dan jones of Buzznet, for example -- an old site for him, I know, but it's still up there.

As far as as I can tell, locle999 is the most prolific of the users of del.icio.us who search "Baha'i." Whether I have acknolwedged him or her or not, he has been my source for excerpting from for many of the non-blog websites I have featured, and some of the blogs, too. Why? Because he finds good stuff. How about these almost consecutive bookmarks on the subject of religious unity.... -gw
+
+
+

No comments: