Tuesday, December 25, 2007

On the Baha'i Faith: It reveres the books and teachings of all major religions

"Wilmette, Illinois," uploaded on March 29, 2006 by Paul-W on flickr, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 Generic

Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Out of butter but plenty of Cranberries

On Saturday, Sarah and I went to Andrew's welcome home party/tailgate in Wilmette. On the way, we stopped at the Baha'i Temple. We didn't have much time to look around or learn about it, so we planned to bike back for a return visit in the spring. It is interesting to me that the Baha'i faith reveres the books and teaching of all major religions and preaches tolerance. Interesting, and quite different from just about every other religion in the world.

Joe
Chicago, IL, United States
I like to play Ultimate and bike around town.

Logan Square Times
During a three-month stay in Germany I posted to a blog to let people know what I was up to. To my surprise I found that I enjoyed writing, and being back in Chicago, I couldn't simply continue with the old blog. Enjoy the new one!

No comments: