Monday, November 26, 2007

On Topic, BaHai Faith???: Finding peace and giving others space to find their own peace as well

Interesting discussion and lovely testimony to be found here in the "My Spirituality" forum. -gw


Black Hair Media Hair Forum : My Spirituality : Alternative Religions
Topic: BaHai faith???

I am a follower of the Baha'i faith, and I have been for the past 7 months. I guess I was tired of hearing how one religion was more right than all others, because I believe that there is truth to [at least] most religions. Baha'i isn't about finding religion and following traditions and whatnot, which I appreciate. It's about finding peace and giving others space to find their own peace as well. Since becoming one, I read the Bible much more than I did when I was a Christian, and I read the Quran and other holy books as well. Before, I tried to comprehend all the fallacies and inconsistencies in the holy books, whereas now I see what is good and real, those things being love, respect, unity and the oneness of all mankind. I absolutely love it!

BajanBaby11, Junior Member, Joined: 20 Oct 2007, Posts: 231
+

No comments: