Sunday, November 04, 2007

On Serving the Cause: I wore that helmut out of obediance

Rachel in Kampala, Uganda, is more than the "Bahai Office of External Affiars worker typer person" she describes herself as in her blog profile, as these pictures from inside the Baha'i House of Worship will testify. -gw

"Through the power of Thy transcendent might lift me up unto the heaven of Thy holiness" - From the Baha'i Writings

Billy and I on one of the days...the Olinga's insisted I wore that helmet...personally I hated it/it actually made things a little harder for me...so actually personally wearing it made things more dangerous not less. Cas see...if I fell...I would have been in a world of pain with or without it...but with it...not falling...I couldn't look around to see things so it often made me off balance and thusly more likely to fall...but...wore it out of obedience I did

Rachel, "I win," Greetings from Africa

{Re-posted with permission}

No comments: