Wednesday, August 01, 2007

On Linkages between the Baha'i Faith and 12-Step Recovery Programs: Two amazing global communities

A most welcome blog has emerged to explore the interface between the Baha'i Faith and 12-Step. Read "What's in a Name? Part 1: Pearl Bearer" for the beginning of this blogger's story. -gw

I am blessed to be a member of two amazing global communities; the Baha'i Faith and various 12 Step Recovery Fellowships. I’m excited about exploring the intersections between the two movements in this blog. In fact, I believe they have a great deal to teach one another and I hope this page can help establish a mutually beneficial bridge between them.

http://pearlbearer.blogspot.com/

+

Photo tag: "AA," Uploaded on July 20, 2007 by smussyolay on flickr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

George, thanks for pointing us to this blog, I can see I'm going to enjoy reading it over the next few days.

Pearl said...

George, thanks so much for your encouragement. Blessings to you dear brother.