Sunday, February 18, 2007

On Extreme Ruhi: Rahmat Is Caught in the Act

I never put a GPS device on my son Rahmat to monitor his activities when he went down to L.A. a year and a half ago to participate in a youth project. I didn't have to. A spy took pictures of him and put them on the Internet. Of course, I didn't know that a spy was doing this until I came across these photos on Flickr while searching for a Ruhi photo this morning. -gw


Rahmat doing extreme Ruhi
All photos uploaded on September 12, 2005 by carmiento on flickr







3 comments:

Unknown said...

busted!

Annie said...

I love that guy! When Taraz and Rahmat are around you can't help but be happy! I am so thankful for the wonderful in-laws the Lord has blessed me with! :)

Bonita said...

Extreme Ruhi! Rahmat is forever unique in his learning style. You ought to see what he can do with his elbows....