Sunday, February 25, 2007

On Ayyam-i-Ha: Start of the Holidays

Baha'i folk have been getting in the spirit for Ayyam-i-ha for days. -gw

Ayammi-ha (my arabic/persian spelling is the pits) festivities will be in full swing. tomorrow i have my first party this year for it, and there will be a few more to follow.

Jesse, "More in Prep," I'm Big in Japan
+
Tonight is our party to kick off the holidays! I have been cooking all day - and am now putting together a play list of good music to listen to whilst we eat and be merry !!

M, "Good friends, good food , good music = Ayyam-i-Ha"
M's Place
+
Felicidades a todos!!!! Hemos tenido una bonita celebración en nuestra comunidad!!

Daniela & Hugo, FELIZ AYYAM-I-HA =) Daniela Prada
+
Ayyam-i-Ha...starts this weekend.... Emily's family is Bahai, and I rarely miss an opportunity to have a good time, so we'll be there.

Nick, "Minnesota, Twins, Trains, School, Etc," Otternews
+
aliyah and i went to an orange picking service project in mazra'ih for ayyam-i-ha. many families were there and aliyah got to see all her friends. we had so much fun.

Nageen, "Orange Picking at Mazra'ih," It's All About the Good Love

No comments: