Sunday, January 14, 2007

On Nate and Ruhi: This is (Baha'i) Vegas BABY

I am loving Nate's blog. Ruhi is clearly big in his life, if his profile and posts are any indication. -gw

Ruhi in Vegas

The Ruhi Institute is changing Baha'i Culture- and its amazing to see it happen.

But it couldn't have been a more fun lunch and we were made to feel like part of the family.

never in his life had he seen a group of youth and adults Running to morning prayers.

SO I have been invited to attend a Bible Study.

The Baha'i I visited became a Baha'i this past month. He is in his Eighties.

What we have done is put the quotes on CD. We have employed a studio to make a great recording- I had two super readers knock it out

Our Chior couldn't be any better if were we composed of highly trained professional Gondoleers... Because that is pretty much what we are.

I love the Baha'is- And I can't imagine how even by looking at the Choir--- seeing that we represented all the backgrounds and collors- some measure of interest could not be raised.

I want to describe to you the care and attention our hosts showed us. When we came in- everyone came up- greeted us- told us how much that they were glad we could come.

No comments: