Thursday, December 14, 2006

On Random Blog Mentions of "Baha'i": Mediating conflicts, nailing exam questions, and wondering when the neighbors put up the wreath

Random blog mentions of "Baha'i" that caught my eye. -gw

We can have the Baha'i's mediate any conflicts over parking around mosque's, churches and synagogues.

Chuck Terzilla, "Say buy buy to religion," re-posted by Inked Aires on MySpace

Oops, I thought my religions exam was at 7:30 and it turns out it was 5:30 x.x Luckily Mush came back from hunting early and I got there in time. I know I nailed Islam and Baha'i cold, and I got a pretty good feeling on how did with Judaism, but Christianity is about the only thing that caught me up short... Ironic I know.

Angelique Daemon, "Things are looking up... a little...," Incoherent Ramblings of an Accused Vampire: An Upclose Look at Insanity

...I took the elevator down to the lobby with my laundry so that I could put money on the laundry card. All's well, right? Somehow I got off on the floor below mine. Put my laundry in the washer on the floor below mine. Walked back to the analogous apartment on the floor below mine. Wondered when all that plaster dust had gotten on the hall carpet outside the door. Wondered when the next-door neighboors, who are Baha'i as far as I know, had put up a wreath and ornament clings on the door. Tried the door, which wouldn't fit my key, but that was okay, because it was unlocked. And then checked the number on the door. Thank heaven it was an empty apartment under construction.

2 comments:

Ed said...

Hi George, would be very happy to have you link my site, or whatever you wanted to do, to your site, I have been hoping/wanting to try to connect that way with other Bahai's and the general community.
Wasn't sure how to contact you so I am contacting you using the "comments" feature.

thank you
Ed Dufort

Ed said...

ps, that was regarding my site
http://labocainaproject.blogspot.com/

I'm a Bahai and this is a service oriented project, am workign with and getting help form like minded organizations.
cheers - am glad to have you link it
Ed Dufort