Sunday, November 26, 2006

On Stupid Tests: Baha'i as flaky 60's-leftover faith

Speaking of holidays, llcoolvad likes them. She takes one of those religion tests on the Internet, but she doesn't agree with the results. In the process of blogging about it, she passes on her impression of the Baha'i Faith, sort of like a one-person focus group. -gw

OK, *** SOOOO *** not accurate that I match more stuff in Mormon, Scientologist, or Christian Scientist faiths than in Jewish or Roman Catholic. And Jehovah's Witness? Seventh Day Adventist? This is all just filler. I'm an atheist, people. Secular Humanist. I'll take the UU, that's fine. The Quakers, Nontheists, also fine. Anything crazy? Not fine! No sacred undergarments. No thetans. No "clear". I don't know what Jainism is. I always think of Baha'i as flaky 60s-leftover faith. I like holidays, so there is no Witness here (or wait, is that the Adventists? feh!). Stupid test!

llcoolvad, "Meme," Then She Appeared

No comments: