Tuesday, November 28, 2006

On Mingshu's First Post: Message to Her Baha'i Friends

"Night out at Bangladore's China Town," uploaded on October 7, 2006 by spraveenitpro on flickr.
Some rights reserved.
Mingshu starts blogging. -gw

To Everyone...
hey hey, i've created my own space... yeah... sounds great to me huh... haha... guess this will be my first and last blog? i dunno... i'd love to leave some messages to some people that are important in my life...


My Baha'i Friends,
all of u are wonderful... thank you Su Ling for bringing me back to this faith... thank you everyone for making my life so meaningful, so happy to meet all of u from so many places... and when i start to join the community, i've got the opportunity to perform on stage, have chantting for everyone... i just enjoy every moment i'm in the community... Intensive ruhi, JY camp, Holiday College... all of them make my life more busier, more meaningful... i love this faith very much... really hope that i'll have the chance to serve more for Baha'u'llah... so, may God bless all of us in His path of service... take care everyone ya...


Mingshu, "To Everyone," Mystic Me

1 comment:

Praveen said...

This is awesome...am flattered..
am the tallest guy in the group..praveen..prety surprised...keep up the good work..i do run a baha'i inspired podcast at http://beautifulworld.podomatic.com , chk it out..alla'u'abha

alla'u'abha
Praveen