Wednesday, October 25, 2006

On a Youth of the Baha'i Faith: She never has anything bad to say

A LiveJournal testimonial about a Baha'i youth in Chile. -gw

(chileancholula) wrote,@ 2006-10-23 19:16:00

Let me take a minute to describe this wonderful wonderful girl. She never has anything bad to say, I have seen and heard her play the violin and there are no words to describe how great she is. She's of Baha'i faith. She's a great dancer, not only at the clubs but I mean, she studies music theory and she can theatrically dance Indonesian and other ranges of Indo-Asian stuff. She always has an open mind, open heart, and I've never met anyone like her ever before in my life. I wish I were more like her. She dislocated her elbow bicycling in Perú. But she can still dance with it.

No comments: