Thursday, September 07, 2006

On Brilliance: A Tribute to Parisa

Parisa

Archived

From Archived this tribute. -gw

well well well, im here because i am just paying tribute to an AMAZING individual who is doing her thang currently, and making a riot!

parisa nourani, she is absolutely brilliant. skipped grades, graduated early, is only a little older than me (two months i think). plays the violin, does beautiful works of art, is an abosolutely positively devoted bahai and spiritual being. right now she is in costa rica on her year of service (this is where a person goes for a year to serve a community, such as put on childrens classes, manual labor, etc.), and i was looking through random stuff, and found some of her art work. im putting these ones up because they are so good, and amazing, and i hope one day she becomes a tattoo artist! (im sure her parents are counter hoping my ridiculous hope, but she is so gifted in abstract forms of art.)
here she is doing her thang:

and here is the work in progress:

here is another project:

and here is some more of her...crazy talent:

now, i hope these pictures come out, because its a pain...when they dont.
isnt that so crazy??? shes only 16 right now? maybe 17, at the oldest. I think that if there is one thing that inspires me and allows me to have more faith would be certain individuals like her who have so much talent, and are guided by Baha'u'llah to do such great things. Its so beautiful, and it really helps me to see past such stupid things that I let get to me and creep into my heart.
Going to Israel was a miracle. I met so many people, and since then I have learned so many lessons. I hope that everyone can be healed, and that this world becomes a better place.


Archived, ";asldt," MySpace

{Re-posted with permission}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Parisa was a student of mine several years ago. She is an awesome person who challenged me as a teacher, and I am so overjoyed to see that she is still doing well.