Friday, August 18, 2006

On Reading the Encyclopedia: I'm on page 102, Baha'i

Clicking "add to favorites" happens a lot around here. Checking some favorites I'd forgotten about, I came across the following... -gw

More Evidence That I'm A Geek!

I am now reading an encyclopedia. Yep, that's right. I'm the ultimate in geekiness.
It's a 4-volume encyclopedia of religion, and you could check it out at the library, so I figured what the heck! I'm on page 102 of the 1st volume, Baha'i.
Ok, go ahead and laugh at me!
LOL.

Heron By The Sea, Saturday July 8, 2006 - 12:21am, Yahoo 360

Profile Information
About Me:
I am a religious studies major. I love studying all things religious! I love learning from every religion, but my personal faith is Hinduism.
Homepage:
http://www.pathsofdevotion.com/

No comments: