Friday, August 25, 2006

On Arguments from Kindergarten: Would God send a last Prophet and then leave us forever

Here is an article read by many that calls attention to the treatment of Baha'is in Iran. Here is a wonderful response to the article. Farshid's conclusion is below. -gw

What I find amusing though is, for the lack of a better word, the childish nature of these institutions and clergy to prove that their Prophet was the best one or the most powerful one and that he was the very last one. Reminds me of arguments I would have in kindergarden about how my dad is stronger than others. Does any parent set a date on which they tell their child, this is the last advice I am giving you and this is the very last day I will care for you? No! So why would God do that to mankind by sending a last Prophet and then leave us forever.

Farshid Sedghi, "Brutilization of the Baha'is in Iran and the Failure of Past Religions," .farshid sedghi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allah'u'Abha

Votre site est superbe!
Bonne continuation!

perledesagesse.skyblog.com