Wednesday, July 26, 2006

On A Level of Charm: Baha'i, Muslim, Protestant, Catholic

Working in unity in a diverse world does have a certain charm to it, doesn't it. -gw

Fathom please an office with a devout Baha'i, secular Muslim, and non-practicing Evangelical Protestant comprising the primary staff. Then imagine these men gaining a contract to design a Roman Catholic Church in what is likely an overwhelming native community. I’m afraid that I cannot recall which community it is, but when I check that tomorrow, I’ll add it as I suspect that’s going to add another level of charm. Community consultation about this design may actually be interesting.

Teilani, "Another amusing moment from the office," LiveJournal

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hmmm, a non-practicing evangelical Christian?? That is a contradiction of terms. Evangelical means that a person is actively proclaiming the gospel of Christ, they are evangelizing. I just thought that was interesting. :)

Anonymous said...

That is a contradiction of terms.

That did occur as I wrote it. After thinking about it for a moment I decided to keep it, as the person in question is something of a contradiction in terms too. :)

Teilani