Saturday, July 22, 2006

On Flickr: Keen (In)Sight by Henna 83

flickr continues to amaze. Each photo is a blog entry of its own. Henna83's photo sets caught my eye. -gw
~~~~~~~~~
Bio:
I'm a Baha'i. I love people. I'm trying to figure things out right now. Make it all better. Make myself better. That's what I've been doing for years. Now it's finally really feels better. I have a lot of experience but some say I'm naive. In some realms I'd have to agree. I have a lot on my mind and sometimes don't know when to stop. I'm optimistic but I see a lot of barriers in my path. Sometimes I get depressed and think my life will never work for me. Other times I see nothing but joy in it. Its during these times I get a lot of work done. Productive times are beneficial to me. I don't think anybody really knows me but that's ok. Because I know I am constantly changing. I have yet to stick to something. I use to be really scared of living. I'm learning that I shouldn't be.

http://keeninsight.livejournal.com/profile
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
"I liked this shot because it included Shiva and other Gods from Hinduism.
The lighting in the room is spectacular. " -henna83

No comments: