Thursday, July 20, 2006

On Departure: "So take care my dearest friend"

We all appreciate a teacher. We're sad when we no longer have our teacher's counsel.

Melaka, Malaysia

To: Somebody i know for quite a long time...
you mean a lot to me... don't know why u said you're not important to me... i was like shock when i heard it... don't you know that you've really helped me very much during this few toughest years i've ever had? since i'm 12, started to join baha'i activities, busying here, busying there... practices, courses, talks, feasts, everything... you're the one who gave me lots and lots and lots of advices... you really mean a lot for me... you're the one who i'll always look for when i need advice, comment from you... you really helped me a lot during this period of time... and now, you're leaving us, leaving melaka... for good... i know you're leaving for good... but i really can't just like let u go so easily... things won't be the same after u leave... and i'll like starting to miss you everyday, every year... this will be the last year you'll be in melaka... and ... i''ll really miss you a lot, i bet it... cause tears are really like dropping down from my eyes now... i don't really know what will really happen to me after you've leave... will we be like best buddies after you've leave? will we be like best buddies after you leave and then come back to melaka again??? who can i look for advice whenever i need comments? who can i look for??!!! everything won't be the same again... but, i have to let you go... as you're leaving for good... maybe you won't come back again... i just don't know what will i be after this... but one thing for sure... i'll always refer to baha'i writings, but it will be hard for me as no one will explain for me in the future... no one will ever take your place in my heart... so take care my dearest friend, and hope sarawak will really grow after you've get back to your hometown... all the best to you! and hope you'll always remember me... thanks alot...

mingshu, "A letter wrote specially for you... my dearest fren," Look Things From Other Way MSNSpaces

No comments: