Saturday, June 10, 2006

On the Baha'i Faith in Guam: It's Popular There -- Adelia will be Happy

Nikkister117 writes on her Live Journal blog My Inner Workings that she thinks Adelia will be happy to know that the Baha'i Faith is popular in Guam. I'm not sure who Adelia is but yeah Adelia! And yeah Baha'is of Guam!

nikkster1117
Location:
Tampa, Florida, United States
Birthdate:
1989-10-17
Bio:
Well I don't know how to explain myself.... I'm 5'4 weight aboout 120... have short brown hair and I have tan skin because I'm half white and half Filipino!!! Yeah Asians!!! I major in violin at Blake High, a performing arts school.

well i'm in guam right now. it is soooo hot here. like at 6am it is alread 85 degrees. the water is like being in a jacuzzi. i went snorkling and saw so many pretty fish. this island is the vacation place for the Japanese. they are everywhere. tourists. my little brother is soo cute. he loves me. he won't even go to my dad and give him a a hug. he comes to me. :). he is so cute. they have a baha'i center here. baha'i is actually a popular religion here. adelia will be happy. i know

1 comment:

Dave Menham said...

Reel this one in too!
Dave

http://www.manitobaliberals.ca/2006/02/haifa-and-bahai-religion.html