Tuesday, May 23, 2006

On Blog-Searching Baha'i: Little Finds of the Day

"Baha'is as a Middle East Contoversy" is a post by smkolins that provides an overview with links on comparative-religion.com. He is a Baha'i from North Carolina, USA. The site has a multi-faith forum with several Baha'is participating.
~~~~~~~~~

"Justin Baldoni of 'Everwood' tells us about his Baha'i faith" is the subject of a podcast available on Current Question. "Everwood" is a current TV drama on WB. Justin is a second-generation Baha'i who was raised in Oregon. Last year he was also
~~~~~~~~~
And while we are looking at actor Baha'is, there is "Local Boy Makes Good" about Rainn Wilson on the blog "Tales of a 9th Grade Tuba Player." The blogger 's quote quotes Rainn as saying: "I give a big Baha'i shout-out to my Seattle Baha'i peeps!"
~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to world, bahaibaby! Hello friends! I am creating this journal to focus on my spiritual self and I made this community: bahai_rochester to encourage positive energy and interactions amongst friends.

1 comment:

Emily said...

How wonderful it is to have a Baha'i on a TV show as popular as Everwood! My mother (also a Baha'i) and I watch this show together every Monday. I hope he is able to spread the word of Baha'u'llah through Hollywood :D