Thursday, April 20, 2006

On LJBaha'i: More Recent "Seeker" Posts


Recent "seeker" posts regarding the Baha'i Faith on LJBaha'i:



Photo: Stratford, Ontario, Canada
User: ambivertemmers (5067733) .x.Brownie in Motion.x..x.Chronicles of a randomly-moving baked good.x. Name: Emmers.Website: MySpace. Location: Stratford, Ontario, Canada. I am not a Baha'i, but I've been going to Firesides almost every week for about three months now, taken Ruhi book 1, and made friends with a bunch of crazy Baha'is.

User: ia_rbgirl (4133075) Because you're mine I walk the line..Name: Danielle. Website: myspace. Location: Clive, Iowa, United States. Hey everyone. I'm a college student who has recently started studying different religions. I came across Baha'i, and i was drawn to it quickly. Everything about it spoke to me and made sense. I was so drawn to it i decided to do a presentation over the religion.
Image: "DefaultKeywords: me"
User: englishteacher (2484470). Body Snatching Prom Queen. Name: thingsido. Bio: It's interesting to me, the changes a human being goes through over the course of a lifespan. We are continually growing, changing, evolving, even devolving. I want to explore every facet of what it means to be a complete person. At every step I want to pause back in reflection and affirm while assessing the damage; understanding that it's all okay. I'm 27 and I’ve had a few roles thus far... englishteacher being one of them. I’m working on psychiatric nursing right now. I’m excited to see what is going to unfold when I’ve finished my education. thus far the ride has been pretty amazing. hi i'm new to this community i just wanted to introduce myself. i'm really interested in learning about your faith. i used to have a group of friends in university who introduced me to the baha'i faith. i'm interested in rejuvenating that interest.

No comments: