Wednesday, April 19, 2006

On Baha'i Bloggers: Barney's Quality Blogs

How is this for an introduction?

Who am I and what am I doing here?
I answer to Barney Leith, although my full name is John Barnabas Leith.

I am probably very much mistaken about most of my ideas about what I am doing here. But I can tell you that I am a
Bahá’í and I strive to follow the teachings of Bahá’u’lláh in my life.

Barney at the 2006 Naw-Rúz reception in the House of Commons
So reads Barney's page "Welcome to a glimpsed reality," portal to his three blogs, Barnabus Quotidianus, The Metaphysician, and My Photos on Flickr.

Barney has been busy! The quality of his efforts is wondrously apparent.

Press coverage of Baha'i comedian Omid Djalili is featured in the current post on Barnabas Quotidianus, personal diary of John Barnabas (aka Barney) Leith, one of the highest quality Baha'i blogs in the world, in my estimation

"A Buddhist Looks at the Self" is the current entry on The Metaphysician, explorations in humanness. Read "It's a Start" for what inspired Barney to begin this new blog. Good going, Barney!

Barney has been on flickr for some time. I love the diversity of his photo sets, some Baha'i, some family, and some travel and nature. Great pics!

On his welcome page, Barney has a link to photos of the Naw-Rúz reception 2006, hosted by the All Party Parliamentary Friends of the Bahá’ís in the House of Commons.

No comments: