Monday, August 06, 2012

On the Joy of Teaching: Providing answers to questions

 
It is always exciting to be able to share the Baha'i vision. Knowing I'm Baha'i, a co-worker stopped by my desk today with the question: what are the similarities and differences between Unity, Unitarianism-Universalism, and the Baha'i Faith. I did my best to answer.
 
Yesterday it was Tyler who had all the questions. He is participating in a Baha'i study circle that includes his fiancee Michelle. Using a booklet designed for such a purpose, Rick took some time after study circle to go over the history of the Faith with Tyler. We started talking about wsebsites he could visit and then I remembered I had some books in the car about the Bab and Baha'u'llah and an introductory book about the Faith as well. I was able to pass them on to him. The Internet is great, he said, but there is nothing like a book. You don't have to plug it in. -gw
 
 
 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: