Friday, March 26, 2010

On Taking Pictures While Driving: Beyond fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants

 
Matt's blog header photo got me to thinking, as did his current post. -gw
 
Religion is something totally beyond a stream of consciousness or fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants "Han Solo" approach. We are talking about your eternal, everlasting relationship with the Almighty here AND, hopefully, building of a community that can sustain you through not just your adolescent or young adult inquiries into existence but also through births, deaths, marriage, support during those later times in your life when you won't be so sure of what it is you know for sure right now, all of it. In that regard the Baha'i Faith is light years beyond my experience with other Faith communities - I do not name them here because unlike many on the internet who cannot behave themselves, I am not interested in criticising or negativity towards anything, I am only interested in promoting what I think is by far the best thing ever.
 
 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: