Saturday, October 24, 2009

On A Woman Searching for a Nice Man - 34 (Kirkland): He should be confident, happy, not addicted to TV

 
Found this on seattle craigslist > eastside > personals > women seeking men. Hope the lister finds her man. -gw
 
ABOUT ME:

Dark hair/eyes

Persian/ Baha'i

Non-smoker

Non-drinker

very social and fun to be around

Love cooking and entertaining others

Enjoy home decorations and doing little projects around the house.

I am very goal oriented and always want to achieve high goals in my life.

I got my Business degree from UWB.

Very spiritual and enjoy intellectual conversations.

Very expressive

Love travelling and doing spontaneous things.

My best feature is my good heart.

Divorced

Have no kids.

YOU SHOULD BE:

Educated and well established in life.

Plz be 29 to 39 year old

Plz have no children

Confident,

Happy,

not addicted to TV.

No drugs, plz

Please live on the eastside
Please send your profile along with a photo

  • Location: Kirkland

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: