Wednesday, April 26, 2006

On MySpace Baha'is: Youth Getting Started

Profile reading is always an inspiration when the youth is Baha'i.

My name is Matthew.
Matthew means 'Gift of God' but i'm still working on that part ;) I follow the Baha'i Faith which gives me guidence and puropse in this world. in my honours year at Glasgow University just now studying Sociology/Anthropology. when i graduate i plan to do ESOL so i can be of some use to humanity.

Ramatullah's "About Me"
I'm a Baha'i. Let's see, what else is there? There's quite a lot about my deeper spiritual side that you won't see on this silly profile. I've got a lot of long term goals I'm dead-serious about, and everything else is trivial. What goals, you ask? Well, a career in media design for one, and not one in a Chinese restaurant, that's for sure. How will I achieve my dreams? You'll see. My biggest shortcoming is that I have a hard time
finishing what I
I never know what to write in these things..."About Me"? WHAT about me? II suppose could tell you that I sing while I do the dishes... I'm hungry hungry hungry, and that's not just hungry for food. I'm hungry for knowledge, and love, and understanding! I'm hungry for world peace and international unity! I belong to the Baha'i Faith, the newest, freshest world religion! (For more information visit http://www.baha'i.org....or you could just ask me, I'm always happy to talk about the Faith) I am very passionate about this, and still learning everything, about the Faith, other religions, life, and myself! I'm really energetic...and I guess that means when you try to make me sit still...I get restless. PHysically and emotionally. I'm never settled... I play hard and I work hard. I'm incorrigibly optimistic as well as a hopeless romantic... I like to read out loud...public speaking is one of the high points in my life...I just love the exhileration of being in front of people...aah!!

1 comment:

Bonita said...

Hey, you forgot Taraz - he is responsible for bringing viewers over to my site! His videos are awesome, and the music is exquisite. As far as Rahmat goes, he needs to finish that last sentence!